You can book dives, transfers and make course deposits quickly and easily online!
|# Dives||Price per Dive in PHP|
|1 Dive||1650 PHP|
|2-5 Dives||1550 PHP|
|6-10 Dives||1500 PHP|
|10+ Dives||1400 PHP|
Fun Diving Packages
We can arrange a dive packages to suit your needs. Tell us the following:
- How many days?
- How much diving? e.g. 2/3/4 per day
- What type of room and resort? e.g. Air-Con, fan, beach, budget, quiet, romantic etc.
- Would you like full board meals?
We will personalize your diving package to include any of the following:
- Malapascua resorts,
- Full board and
- Trips to other dive destinations in the Philippines.
Contact us to find out about regular dive prices.
PADI Diving Course Prices
We offer a full range of PADI scuba diving courses from beginner to Instructor including everything in between.
As the top PADI Dive Center on Malapascua and one of the top 5 in the Philippines, you are sure to find a course to suit your needs.
Please contact us for current prices. For multiple courses we can arrange a special package price.
Dive Equipment Rental
Our rental equipment is all top quality, name-brand gear that has consistently rated highly in consumer tests. For further information see below. We know that when you rent diving equipment you are putting your trust in us completely, so all equipment is serviced and replaced regularly.
- BCDs – we use the hard wearing and strong Mares Rovers.
- Regulators – Scubapro MKII, R190s and R295s which meet breathing standards obtained by some of the best regs on the market.
- Fins – instead of tropical full foot fins we use open heel Mares and Cressi fins, together with high-backed booties in wide variety of sizes, so your ankles will not rub.
- Tanks – our tanks are yoke as standard but many have a removable DIN insert. WE do advise that if you have DIN regs that you bring an adapter, just in case. We also have plenty of nitrox tanks and a limited number of 15 liter air and nitrox tanks.
- Wetsuits – full length 2.5 mm. We have limited sizes of shorties. Cut for both men and women.
Dive gear for sale
Our retail shop features a full range of equipment for sale.
- Suunto and more…
Ex-rental gear is available for purchase. It is very reasonably priced and in excellent condition. We will fully service it before purchase.
Thresher Shark Divers accepts many payment methods:
Cash – Preferred currencies: Pesos, US$, GBP, EUR but we accept all major currencies
Bank transfer – we have accounts in the Philippines, UK, the EU, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
Credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB (transaction charge applies), ApplePay
Paypal – 5% transaction charge applies *
We can also advise suitable online payment portals to minimise fees.
* Minimum 1 week advance payment required for bank transfers.
Please note: The island exchange rate is not very good. It is best to get pesos in advance if possible. There are some ATMs on the island now, but they don’t always have cash.
Marine Park Tax: There is a fee of P150 per person per day which goes to the government for the use of local waters.
All prices subject to change without notice.