PADI Open Water Diver Online
Learning to scuba dive has never been more convenient!
With e-Learning you will not need to spend your evenings on holiday reading and watching DVD's. All this can be done in advance. You can spend more of your holiday enjoying yourself and will have more time for diving!
After certification this will give you more opportunity to dive with our famous Thresher Sharks!
Once on Malapascua you'll learn and master dive skills from one of our highly-trained PADI Instructors during confined and open water dives. The skills you learn during these dives will prepare you to explore a whole new world. Start today on a lifetime of adventure and fun!
PADI Open Water eLearning is currently available in English, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Italian and Dutch with more languages coming all the time.
- Access to the online manual: Lifetime
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date
- Payment due on sign up (direct to PADI): USD 120
- Payment due on site for in-water training: PHP 16,000
- Your e-learning completion is valid for one year from date of completion