PADI Digital Underwater Photography Online
Come to Thresher Shark Divers to complete your training:
While you're working through the PADI DUP course online or after you complete all the segments, you can print your eLearning Record and bring it in to start your underwater adventures.
With e-learning you will not need to spend and of your holiday studying. All this can be done in advance. You can spend more of your holiday enjoying yourself and will have more time for diving!
Once on Malapascua you'll learn skills from one of our highly-trained PADI Instructors and fine tune your photography and buoyancy skills during the two dives of the Digital Underwater Photography Course.
Another option to consider is to take the DUP course in combination with Enriched Air Nitrox: it will save you time and money, and give you a longer time with the sharks. Nitrox is also available with PADI's e-learning program.
- Access to the online manual: Lifetime
- Minimum age: 13 years
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date
- Payment due on sign up (direct to PADI): USD 120
- Payment due on site for in-water training: PHP 6,000
- Your e-learning completion is valid for one year from date of completion